- Prepare for the Zero and Negative Exponents Assessment tomorrow.
- Complete the Scientific Notation Pre-Assessment on the Moodle.
- Due Wednesday: Having Kittens
- You can always head over to Braingenie for more practice on anything we've done so far.
- Continue studying for the final exam. Seriously.
As I mentioned previously, one video per day will be appearing on the blog. Obviously you can double-up on some days if you miss a day, but if you're willing to spend 8-10 minutes a day over the next three plus weeks you'll be well-prepared for the final. You don't have to work the problems (unless you want to), just sit back, watch and listen to help you review (you will need to focus, don't try to multi-task while doing this.)
It's up to you.
|Current Kiva Totals|
|Class||Match by Mr. Fisch||Total|