- Check the portal for the results of your assessment and make a plan for retake (if necessary), including making an appointment online. You have to score at least a 4.5 out of 5 to be considered proficient. If you score less than a 4.5, then you'll need to come in and re-assess. (If you score a 4.5, you can also choose to come in and re-assess to try to get the 5 - I highly encourage that, but don't require it). If you score below a 3.5, then it will show in the grade book as "missing" (which counts like a 0) until you come in and re-assess at least one time. (It's really important to master these skills as we go along, which is why I put it as missing to make sure you come in and re-assess.)
- Prepare for the Exponent Properties Involving Quotients Assessment on Friday.
- Watch and complete the Scientific Notation video. As you watch it, please make sure you follow the directions/recommendations for how to watch and complete it. This should probably take about 20 minutes total, so plan accordingly.
- After you've completed watching the video, including working out the self-check problems in your notebook, then make sure you login to the Moodle and complete the free-response summary (sample) and submit your self-check answers (just the answers, you only need to show the work in your notebook). Please make a note of any questions you may still have and come to class ready to ask them and/or figure them out with your classmates.
- Don't forget your Musical Notes Blog Post due Friday.
- You can always head over to Braingenie for more practice on anything we've done so far.
|Current Kiva Totals|
|Class||Match by Mr. Fisch||Total|