- Prepare for the Exponent Properties Involving Products Assessment tomorrow.
- Complete the Exponent Properties Involving Quotients Pre-Assessment on the Moodle.
- Watch and complete the Define and Use Zero and Negative Exponents video. As you watch it, please make sure you follow the directions/recommendations for how to watch and complete it. This should probably take about 20 minutes total, so plan accordingly.
- After you've completed watching the video, including working out the self-check problems in your notebook, then make sure you login to the Moodle and complete the free-response summary (sample) and submit your self-check answers (just the answers, you only need to show the work in your notebook). Please make a note of any questions you may still have and come to class ready to ask them and/or figure them out with your classmates.
- Don't forget your Exponents Blog Post - due tomorrow.
- Read through the Musical Notes Blog Post - due Friday, November 22nd. Don't start on it yet (unless you want to) until we finish the caffeine problem tomorrow in class.
- You can always head over to Braingenie for more practice on anything we've done so far.
- Don't forget about bringing in change (if you want) for Kiva.
|Current Kiva Totals|
|Class||Match by Mr. Fisch||Total|