- Check the portal for the results of your assessment and make a plan for retake (if necessary), including making an appointment online. You have to score at least a 4.5 out of 5 to be considered proficient. If you score less than a 4.5, then you'll need to come in and re-assess. (If you score a 4.5, you can also choose to come in and re-assess to try to get the 5 - I highly encourage that, but don't require it). If you score below a 3.5, then it will show in the grade book as "missing" (which counts like a 0) until you come in and re-assess at least one time. (It's really important to master these skills as we go along, which is why I put it as missing to make sure you come in and re-assess.)
- Do as many of the Which Method Makes Sense problems as you need to to understand.
- Complete the Solving Systems of Equations by Elimination Pre-Assessment on the Moodle.
- Don't forget the Stacking Cups Blog Post on your Algebra Reflective Blog that's due by Wednesday.
- You can always head over to Braingenie for more practice on anything we've done so far.
- Note: I will not be available for help/re-assessment on Thursday after period 4 or any time on Friday. If you need help during any of these times, please stop by the Math Office and they will be glad to help you.