- Watch and complete the Writing Linear Equations in Point-Slope Form video. As you watch it, please make sure you follow the directions/recommendations for how to watch and complete it. This should probably take about 20 minutes total, so plan accordingly.
- After you've completed watching the video, including working out the self-check problems in your notebook, then make sure you login to the Moodle and complete the free-response summary (sample) and submit your self-check answers (just the answers, you only need to show the work in your notebook). Please make a note of any questions you may still have and come to class ready to ask them and/or figure them out with your classmates.
- Continue preparing for your Midterm by starting working through the Midterm Review (pdf). It's up to you, but I would recommend doing problems #7-11 and #16 tonight. Here is a link to the worked-out solutions (pdf) to check your work.
- Complete application problem #5 on this Google Doc.
- You can always head over to Braingenie for more practice on anything we've done so far.