Your homework for tonight is:
- Complete your Missy Franklin problem. If you had the first 50 meters, which I did in class, then please choose one of the other splits or the entire race to do. Look at the example in the lesson and/or ask for help from me or others, but please come in Monday with a decent understanding of this problem.
- If you haven't yet, create your math notation blog post and install Geogebra & Desmos on your laptop (see Wednesday's blog post for details).
- Braingenie if you want more practice with Dimensional Analysis.
- Watch and complete the Solving and Graphing Linear Inequalities in One Variable Video. As you watch it, please make sure you follow the directions/recommendations for how to watch and complete it. This should probably take about 20 minutes total, so plan accordingly.
- After you've completed watching the video, including working out the self-check problems in your notebook, then make sure you login to the Moodle and complete the free-response summary (sample) and submit your self-check answers (just the answers, you only need to show the work in your notebook). Please make a note of any questions you may still have and come to class ready to ask them and/or figure them out with your classmates.