- Finish problem 3 (Mr. Fisch on the Treadmill) that we started in class.
- Complete the Slope/Rate of Change Pre-Assessment on the Moodle.
- You can always head over to Braingenie for more practice on slope.
- By Next Friday: On your Algebra Reflective Blog, create a new post titled "Sloping Letters Puzzle." Create your own Sloping Letters Puzzle (like the one you completed for today). Come up with your own phrase, then write the descriptions of the letters like in the activity we completed. Your post should include a brief set of directions, the descriptions of the letters necessary, and the boxes to fill in. After you post, leave a comment on that post with the phrase so that readers can check to see if they got it correct.
- Next week is Homecoming. It's a lot of fun, but only if you get involved.